Sunday, March 16, 2008

C'est dans la boite!


First of all, here's a link to some of the pictures that were taken during the event by protesters and professional photographs. Moar to come!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VSW9URNZ


I really want to thank everyone for showing up. I felt good vibes coming out of everyone because everyone seemed motivated, even with the bad weather we had.

Civils looked interested, we had fun, we spread our message, that was our objective!

See you next month.. hehe.

For everyone else who just get here and don't know what this is about, inform yourself. There's plenty of info on this blog, there is also tons of links to articles, videos, interviews, etc.

Information is free, not $cientology.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

think the scientologists would send all the pics they took if we asked nicely?

-anonymous

Anonymous said...

to the guy who gave me not-delicious cake: i didn't eat it because i assumed you came in it. and it did not look delicious. next time please give me delicious cake.

Anonymous said...

Somehow I doubt it. However, asking them will only result in more lulz, so I don't see why not.